The Physical symptoms of stress include:
- Low energy.
- Upset stomach, including diarrhoea, constipation and nausea.
- Aches, pains, and tense muscles.
- Chest pain and rapid heartbeat.
- Frequent colds and infections.
- Loss of sexual desire and/or ability.
The psychological symptoms of stress include:
Teaching is widely acknowledged as a stressful profession so it is vital that we seek help if we notice symptoms of stress. It is also helpful to develop preventative strategies to support us throughout our career.
Inspire offers the Foundations in Mindfulness training as a means of developing sustainable stress reduction. To find out more, or to book a place on one of our courses...