GOV3112990101 Headteacher Performance Management Support for Governors
Inspire can provide:
Training for new Performance Management Governors
An External Associate Adviser to support governors in carrying out the Headteacher’s performance management
Training: 1.5 hours either in the evening or during the daytime.
Governors will gain:
- an overview of the role of the performance management governor;
- an understanding of how to oversee the performance management arrangements in the school;
- an understanding of how to carry out the review of the headteacher’s performance and set new objectives with the support of an external adviser;
- an understanding of how to monitor the progress towards the objectives throughout the year.
External Associate Adviser support:
- Working within your school policy. Our External Associate Adviser will provide onsite, bespoke support to help you to shape targets relevant to your context and to complete all of the necessary paperwork associated with performance review
Each of these services is offered at a cost of £255 for Inspire schools and £270 for non-Inspire schools
|Event Start Date||TBC|
|Location||Venue to be Confirmed|
Filling out Booking Forms
Please note that email addresses entered into booking requests must be the addresses of the attendees (not of the school head or bursar), to ensure that communication regarding confirmation, date change etc. is sent to the appropriate person. Only use the bursar/head address in reference to invoicing information.