Well-being & Stress Management Training
SLE support available for WELLBEING
Would you like support, guidance or information on ways in which to successfully identify, intervene, track and monitor children exhibiting wellbeing concerns?
Our Inspire SLE for Wellbeing, Helen Pearce can offer support packages tailored to meet the needs of your school, with suggested support and guidance available in the following areas;
- Initial consultation to discuss and analyse your current provision and help you to identify any areas of need, including;
- Professional dialogue focused on the individual needs of your school
- Identification of suitable staff member(s) to provide wellbeing support and interventions
- Professional dialogue focused on current interventions within your school
- Identification of any interventions your school would like to develop
- Professional dialogue focused on current monitoring systems within your school
- Professional dialogue focused on the development of the Lead School’s monitoring systems where necessary
- Identification of the training needs for your school staff
- Follow-up consultation with your school to provide feedback and suggested ways forward, including;
- Professional dialogue with identified staff member(s) who will be providing the wellbeing support and interventions
- Professional dialogue focused on *training requirements in order to introduce any new interventions. *Please note that some of these will need to be accessed through Northamptonshire County Council or private trainers.
- Initial training and introduction to the Lead School’s monitoring system, including help and advice on how to develop and adapt this to meet the needs of your school.
- Follow-up visit(s) to discuss and analyse progress, answer any queries, provide further support, and so on
- Telephone / email support and advice throughout the consultation period