This programme, delivered in partnership with PeachOrator, is offered to schools to support Teaching Assistants, Classroom Assistants and Learning Support Assistants who do not currently hold a full, recognised Level 2 qualification in supporting teaching and learning.
This is a no-cost programme (i.e. it is fully funded) and is open for any school to attend and there are unlimited spaces available.
All sessions will be run from one of the Inspire centralised hubs within Northamptonshire.
The objective of the programme is therefore to provide the opportunity to gain a full apprenticeship which comprises a variety of key acreditations.
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning
- Level 2 English (functional skills)
- Level 1 Maths (functional skills)
- Level 1 ICT (functional skills)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
The programme is delivered through 20 training session days over a 12-15 month period.
Full details of the programme are available in the side bar of the page.
Dates and venues of delivery will be confirmed once numbers of candidates have been established.